Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   26 March 2024

Business of a solicitor- 2024

Hi

One fraud Solicitor named Dr. DV Rao, who cant write fluent English is practicing in High courts all over south and Supreme court. He published his visiting card as Dv.Rao and Associates, Hyderabad. Does this mean its a business? Can Lawyers do consulting business legally?

Next, Lawyers cannot practice accountancy and taxation. Why are they doing that? They know all sections and answering on public accounting forums. Do they have curriculum like Tax laws during their law degree education? I know every one is free to practice anything but non-qualified individuals like degree lawyers are making fun of MBA corporate employees as well. 

Txs

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 March 2024

Before proceeding further find out factual position of such a person from Bar Council 

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2024

You can lodge a complaint with the state bar council against the solicitor. A strong consumer case also is possible for legal negligence/dishonest service/deficiency of service.

1 Like

Yasaswi Gomes   27 March 2024

Sr 23/2023.

They told me no evidence of fraud without investigation.

They didnt advise me to log 420 case for further investigation.

This is their uneducated conduct. Lavishly they are consuming resources.

The cops inside want me to die and they belong to some cheap upper casts and lower casts.

They are talking to Judges and telling them Im a criminal.

They are stealing my money and acting innocent.

On top of that India is in corruption index. 

Overall, not worthy to pay tax to them.

Thus, Courts must be privatised and must run 24/7 plus virtual courts must come up. 

A criminal did this in AP bar counsil, and he said 'That lawyer is a doctor'. Everyone knows how easily I can get a Doctor certificte in India without even studying. 

Politicians supporting them.

Citizens are miscreants and rwdy sheeters working inside courts planning murders.

So I have few crore friends in AP and all billionnaires promised me that they will exact their revenge by acting on my behalf by breaking that lawyers car windows and run away. Then how will Hyderabad police catch them? Because they said no evidence that my lawyer frauded me by saying that I did not pay his fee after taking lumpsums. I told them dont do that. But I cant guarantee their anger on that fraud lawyer and not responsible for others crimes on my enemies. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register