LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     10 March 2010

can i get divorce from canada

sir , my wife was warnning me to put 498 and 409 on me and my family so that i take her on rent and live with her for 6 months i think if she have any problem with my family then it is last try that can she live with me or not? but she tried to trace my time that when i come and go to job. one time few persons attack on me also but god save me.   then i applied for canada and police clearance(pcc) is cleared. visa porcess will take 3-4 month more.   i have left my house with my child and living at seprate place my parents also don't know where i am this time.. now my wife give application to women cell or 498a and 409 and other. they call my parents but  they said my parents have not any link with them so case is under one side this time....   plz tell 1)  what is procedure to get leagally sepration   or  divorce from canada  if need any  pre prepration befor filling from canada.. 2) if  they know about my address in canada then it will be harm to me or not ?     

Learning

8 Replies

goutam (law)     11 March 2010

U COULD FILE A DIVORCE PETITION FROM CANADA BASING UR CASE ON  GOOD GROUNDS. U NEVER WRITE UR RELIGION, THAT IS ESSENTIAL IN DIVORCE CASE. YR ADDRESS WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM. U MAY FILE A DIARY IN INDIA ABOUT THE THE THREAT GIVEN BY UR WIFE TO THE CONCERNED POLICE STATION

satnam singh (job less)     11 March 2010

Thanks for ur kind suggestion Mr. Tanmoy, I belongs to sikh religion(punjab). i tried my best to keep my marriage alive. but my wife demand around 50 lac rs. from me. so that i said my parents to dispossession against me and i put a permanent dispossession case againt me from my father and and i take wife to rent this all i do to protect my parents becouse my wife warned me many time to indugle me and my family in all bad cases. now i left home along with my child 4.5 Yr. old. my question is plz tell me . after getting citizenship in canada ( it will take 3yrs.) then am i free from all HMA.??? some body said me that leaglly sepration is easy to take ??? but can i do marriage after this???? thankx to all

goutam (law)     12 March 2010

yes to all questions. but remain careful before getting citizenship. keep touch with me.

satnam singh (job less)     12 March 2010

thanks very much for your reply Mr. tanmoy

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     24 March 2010

I do agree with the views of Mr. Tanmay

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     24 March 2010

u can contact me for help at 9871158578

satnam singh (job less)     31 March 2010

thankx once again to all

woment cell have freed to my parents.  becouse i was living seprate with my wife  on rent when i left the home with my baby son.   sir plz tell me  they have put cases like maintanence etc  .can they harm to me  in this case i left the home before putting cases on me. and women cell 's report is that  my wife have reponsibility to find me.

satnam singh (job less)     18 April 2010

which steps should i take before go abroad   eg.filing any police report or anything other documents .. which may assist me to get sepration/devorce from abroad.....................if need personal talk plz tell me time with phone no.  plz plz......

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register