LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 WARRIOR (wqeqeqe)     27 July 2014

Can i settle abroad during divorce ??

A senior advocate suggested  - To sell all properties and settle abroad permanently during the divorce case.

He says we can do this in a country which has no extradiction treaty with India. In this way.....

1. I get rid of the harassment which comes free of cost with the divorce case and other related cases.

2. I can get married again and live a new and happy life.

3  the b**** gets a lesson and will keep following up for years.She will keep sending summons and i will not accept them.

4. i get the custody of the child which otherwise would have'nt have been sure in court.

Is it really possible ?? Which all countries have non -extradiction treaty with India ??? whr can I settle with my family ?  what does the law say on this ??

The advocate gives the example of DAWOOD who is in dubai  and just because of the treaty, india cannot ask dubai to send him to India, even if he is a big criminal here.

Learning

5 Replies

rising up again (FFF)     27 July 2014

nice idea.. !! 

share more details on it....  If can be done...it can be a good idea to get rid of the trauma and wasting of many years of your life. ...

(Guest)

Utterly idiotic.

498 WARRIOR (wqeqeqe)     28 July 2014

:D

Helping Hand......... !!!! a senior expert high court lawyer...... suggested me that !!!     I shared that i wish to settle abroad my divorce, so he suggested me this..........  and he even gave me references of people who have done that.....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2014

Just because he is senior it is not that it is a good advice.  Such illegal advices are not to heard at all. Being a senior advocate he should have guided you properly instead of actually misguiding you.  This is another criminal activity.  Better decide wisely or atleast donot discuss such misguiding aspects here so that let not another victim be misguided by this.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     04 August 2014

IDEOTIC AND SPECULATIVE QUERY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register