LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Mehta   20 April 2024

Car parking issues in society

The builder has alloted me car parking slot which is located in back side, which accessible only from one direction and that direction there is already a car parking slot which has alloted to someone else and if car is parked in that slot I will not be able to park my car in my parking space. When I approached builder for this issue he has given me another slot but this time he has not given in writing and told me that he has corrected in is plan. Now someone asking me that this parking slot has been alloted to him. The initial parking slot number is mentioned in my registry and when he changed my parking slot he has not given me in writing but he has told me that he has changed in plan and also marked my flat number in new parking space. Please advise me what is the legal remedy I have in this cheating case. 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2024

By merely saying that the builder has changed in his plans will not work out.

He has to give an allotment letter in writing like the previous occasion.

If this space has been allotted to someone then that person will certainly claim, hence you have to sort it out with the builde in an amicable manner instead of taking it to the legal forum in the beginning itself

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2024

try amicable settlement and come back to forum if it fails.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     20 April 2024

As far my knowldge,the court has given judgement that nobody has power to allot car parking in apartments b'coz car parking is a fecility provided by the builder .But he has no right to sell the car parking to anybody.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register