Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KANNAN (SOFTWARE)     02 May 2024

Forged document

Extension to my previous posting

Someone signed or forged my  Mom signature. On verification on EC we found a person A. who is dead now has document on his name

Meanwhile legal hiers of diseased person changed the Patta from my mom name to legal hiers of person A. On verification by police, legal hiers are saying they have only Certified copy of Latest document and parent document. But Mom has all origingal including parent original.

Police still investigating since accused on which latest document is dead. Meanwhile legal hiers files OS on my Mom name. Police still inventigating

Any suggestion on how to proceed?

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2024

You have repeated the same question many times in different threads of the same portal.

We are exhausted to render any new opinion, hence you may visit those threads to know plenty of answers to your query.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     03 May 2024

It is advisable to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with all records for proper analyses of facts / documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

However, repittion of same query time and again shall not change opinion or advise of experts who have obliged you adequatel. But it is irritating, ridiculous and absurd to repeat same story.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     03 May 2024

repeated question. no reply.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 May 2024

Please continue in the original thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register