Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     09 November 2016

Where is fact of case?

Pratham Aggarwal   09 November 2016

Today i have bought my phone but it is not working properly as i have bought it only 2 hours before it is getting hanged again and again some apps are getting hanged to much I want to take back my refund because as i am not satisfied with this Mobile and if u will not respond properly i will definately case a file against your Samsung company I have bought it only 2 hours before and it is not working properly

Pratham Aggarwal   09 November 2016

Today i have bought my phone but it is not working properly as i have bought it only 2 hours before it is getting hanged again and again some apps are getting hanged to much I want to take back my refund because as i am not satisfied with this Mobile and if u will not respond properly i will definately case a file against your Samsung company I have bought it only 2 hours before and it is not working properly

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     10 November 2016

You show them WRRANMTY AMND EITHER G ET  A REFUND OR  OR  A  REPLACEMNT OF NEW ONE.IF  TH E COMPANY IS REFUSING TO DO THESE TWO THINGS YOU ISSUE A lEGAL NOTICE WITH THE ABOVE CONTENTIONS AND DEFICIENCY IN SERVICE ON TH EPART OF THE  COMPANY ETC AND   WIITHIN 15 DAYS YOU DON'T GET REPLY . YOU FILE A  CASE IN dIST CONSUMER FORUM. IF YOU APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CONVEY MY FORUM THNAKS BY CLICKING TE THANKS BUTTON.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register