Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Civil suit - evidence - harassment

hello,

i have a civil suit pending for a property that i had purchased but with joint names. i am going through a divorce and my husband had initated a civil suit on this property for his share.i am at my parents place(mother only alive) now and he is threatening me with some of his goondas friends visiting me at late hours. i have already reported this to police but no action till date.

can i submit the videos to court as evidence for all the harassment that he is causing me during the pendency of the suit along with filing the suit frivolous as a matter of harassment to me. with these evidence stand in the court even though he has rights to enter the property

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 January 2018

You must first show that the evidence is authentic and that it is what it purports to be.You must have the exhibit marked, either as required at the beginning of the hearing or just before you present the evidence to the witness.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register