Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maya   01 August 2024

College change

Can a college in India make you pay for fees of future semesters if you want to change colleges because they made you sign an agreement before admission? I'm a btech in SRM and I want to change my college to IITM in the future.

Learning

3 Replies

Hillary Rodham   01 August 2024

In your case, changing from SRM to IITM may face some hurdles related to the agreement you signed before admission. Here are some points to consider:

Signed agreement: If the agreement you signed stipulates that you have to pay tuition fees for subsequent semesters if you transfer, you need to carefully review the terms of that agreement.

School policy: Each school has its own policy regarding transfer. You should contact the student affairs office or admissions department of both SRM and IITM to find out the process and requirements. papa louie games

Timeline for transfer: If you decide to transfer, find out about the time and conditions required to make the transfer, including the application and required documents.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2024

The terms and conditions of agreement and the prospectus of the college is to be perused for rendering proper opinion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register