Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kashmira (Quality Analyst)     07 June 2013

Compensatio

Hi,

Last year I met with an accident while returning home in office cab. Left thigh bone was broken my company bore all the expenses for operation and treatment and even kept me in a guest house fo 3 months for recovery. Later on I went to my home town when able to move a little. I am now 40% disable and even have a disability certificate as I can do only partial works. I submitted the copy of certificate and told company that I want to resign as I am unable to serve the company on same profile. Company agreed for the same and told me that they would compensate me and also bear further medical expenses. 

It has been 6 months since last december when I resigned but I hear only false statements. Company has still not done my full and final nor any settlement.

Please suggest what can be done?

Learning

2 Replies

sachin agarwal (lawyer)     08 June 2013

hello friend, sorry for your accident and I further informe you that you have not given your full profile just like as a you have not given the information in respect of your appointment letter, what was your resignation, were you in supervisory post or in Labour class.  Whether the cab was of the company or hired by the company. That what was your salary, have you covered under the prudent fund contributions and other compliances, have they covered you in  the insurance scheme. first of all friend you should collect your all documents in respect of your job profile then you give a notice to the company for your compensations, re appointment in a appropriate designation where you can do your job, and then if they have not given you the proper reply or do not do with you as a rule of law then you can move before the appropriate authority as a court of law.  But first of all the check your destination then you have go to the appropriate forum for the relief.

thanks

Sachin Agarwal advocate 9210625938

kashmira (Quality Analyst)     08 June 2013

I was a confirmed employee of the BPO with a designation of Quality Analyst. I worked in the company for 3 years. My salary was 29000 including the incentives. I was covered under profident fund. I have my appointment letters and appraisal letters with salary slips. The cab in which the accident happened was company's cab. I was insured with company with New Insurance Company  and company had applied for claim with the insurance company. If need to give the company notice how can I do the same and what would be the cost for it? What compensation can I get from company along with the full and final?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register