LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     05 September 2016

Complaint against justice of ncdrc

Dear respectable members, you all might think that I am gone mad so going to make complaint against Justice of NCDRC. Please analysis the matter carefully. A consumer case was filed against 2 opposite parties counsel of 1st opposite party had taken adjournment at the stage of written statement & at the stage of eveidence filing. Finally matter came at final argument & during argument  now counsel of 2nd party had taken adjournment on the basis of not feeling well. Next days was given after 15 days & after 15 days case was again adjourned after 28-29 days due to case could not listen before lunch & after lunch bench was busy with senior batch. After 28-29 days when argument came on turn, itwas informed by another counsel that counsel of 2nd party is again sick so now next adjournment was given after 5 months. Do you people feel everything is going in normal course? Don't you people feel 1st & 2nd adjournment was given with difference of 15 days & 28-29 days respectively & in 3rd adjournment 5 months period has been given? Even after this justice is not playing any foul play? is he not giving opposition unfair support & ignoring complaint's complaint which is also associated with larger interest of people. I am going to forward whole case details to Hon'ble Prime Minister, Hon'ble Chief Justice, Hon'ble President NCDRC, Ministry of law & Ministry of Consumer Affair. Please guide me if complaint should be sent to anyone else?

Learning

9 Replies

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     06 September 2016

Dear TGK REDDI, thanks for your attention & comment, to forward a complaint to higher authorities is confirmed just posted here to know if there is any mistake in observation of matter. Moreover i would like to clear both counsel of opposite sides represent law firms where team works & mostly companies having Pan India presence only appoint law firms.......................in the above mentioned case not a single adjourment was taken from complainant side............................those who feel procedure in NCDRC are transparent can better get the real picture. Moreover to file in Supreme Court to direct NCDRC to give attention on case is not right because it will take time moreover if there is deleberate intention to delay the disposal from judiciary level one should send complaint & what would be judgement from such justice who is doing this.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     06 September 2016

Sir, While your grievances are well founded, It will be prudent and advisable, in your own interests, to wait for the decision of NCDRC. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     06 September 2016

Sir, While your grievances are well founded, It will be prudent and advisable, in your own interests, to wait for the decision of NCDRC. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     06 September 2016

@ Kishor.................are you sure next date after 5 months will be last date before judgement? Opp. counsel will not take adjounrment on any ground whether it will turn of  another counsel sickness or on the same date there is case in another court? Moreover if justice(judge) is not transparent, do you expect judgement will be transparent?

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 September 2016

Well, there is nothing exceptional in th narration. Such things are common in all legal forums in our country.

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     07 September 2016

@ P.Venu..............there is big difference between common thing & justification. Corruption is also very common, so should we not fight against it? First 2 argument adjournment with 15 days & 28-29 days difference 3rd adjournment at 5 months? Is it not Judiciary supporting opposition & ignoring complainant? Are consumer courts fulfilling objective of consumer protection act in such way? If i am not mistaking for disposal of consumer case 90 days are limit but here next adjournment is being given after 150 days even after 2 arguments adjournment?

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     26 September 2016

I would like to share here that my complaint has been registered in supreme court, received a sms in this regard. I just sent my complaint along with supportive documents. I have only one objective a genuine sufferer should not be suffer in court unnecessarily.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     24 November 2016

@vijay i am also facing the same issue , what process did you take to register the case at supreme court ? 
It seems all forum are acting like that and are being nontransparent and siding with opposite parties .
for me it has been two year , opposite party is taking adjournment , no reason is provided , they are just getting adjournment without any reason . .

supreme court's judgement is overlooked too .

VIJAY KUMAR (SELF EMPLOYED)     24 November 2016

Vijayendra..................better to check public grievance website https://pgportal.gov.in/........select justice department under ministry/department, you will get many heads to select in which head you wish to file a complaint i.e. complaint against judge, delay in execution of cases etc. File your complaint according your requirement. Best wishes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register