Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adarsh Babu   05 June 2024

consumer court

Dear experts please help me

I have purchased an air conditioner from my nearest showroom after one month it doesn't work properly after complaining the authrzed service center the technician came and confirm that machine is manufacturing defect .after two weeks they put new machine but it's not working like the old condition and the technician said that it's condition is okay I am not satisfied with this and want to return this item how it's possible? can I cliam refund for this?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     05 June 2024

Get the Machine inspected by authorised representative of vendor / manufacturer by lodging a written complaint before filing a conusmer complaint.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     05 June 2024

Yes  you need to get expert opinion regarding your Air Conditioner, if expert express existence of manufacturing drfault in A.C then either  you are entitled to get replace it with new one  or refund of its price.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2024

If the company is not able to replace a good and properly working unit then you can claim  refund of price amount or to face consumer forum for compensation towards defective product and deficiency in service etc.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 June 2024

Make written application to manufacturer with copy to dealer where you purchased from. Mention the defect with proof that defect has been since manufacture. Send the application by email with due acknowledgement or send it by courier/post with acknowledgement slip. Then if you did not got response from both, then drag them in customer court by filing the case. Many companies solve the problems faced by customer due to fear & harm to their reputation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register