LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekhar Biswas   10 March 2018

Consumer Forum

District Consumer Fourm' Daily order: Today Is Fixed For Filing Written Version By OP No.1 As Last Chance, Id The Case Shall Proceed Ex-Parte Against OP No.1. No action taken by OP no.1, case shall proceed ex-parte against OP No. 1." This is what the forum ordered after 45 days when no written version was presented even after OPs advocate sought time two times earlier. I have information that OP has given written version to the Staff of the consumer court, after the daily order was issued. OP was not present in the court that day. Now I have two questions: 1. Now since 65 days have passed since the receipt of the notice can court accept their written version? I have seen the Supreme court ruling about 45 days period. Also in Sept 2017 in a case supreme court has not accepted the written version after 45 days. 2. Since court has given a daily order that case shall proceed ex-pate against OP. Can the distric consumer court reverse its own earlier order? And accept the written version after 65 days of notice? I have read that only national commission can review it's order. Kindly help me. Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register