Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Kumar   29 August 2024

Criminal case

1. Inspector has filed a false case against me.
During cross examination, Investigation Officer Sub Inspector of Police has given The statement he did not prepare the CSR. Directly filed FIR.
Confession statement not taken from me.
Without t

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 August 2024

If the police is giving contradictory stements during cross examination it will be beneficial to the accused to get acquitted  as the prosectuion has not proved the case beyond doubt.

Ramesh Kumar   31 August 2024

Sir, 

1. During cross examination, Hon Judge has asked to Police SSI who came to give witness & who has filed a false Case against me & FIR (False women harassment case), Police SI replied No confession statement received from me. 

Hon Judge asked the typist to record the statement.

2. Eyewitness produced by SI during cross examination identified my friend who is an advocate standing with my advocate as R Ramesh Kumar (me).

Hon Judge has recorded the statement that witness identified some other unconnected person as R Ramesh Kumar.

Witness who is standing in the witness bar has shown my friend who is in Advocate uniform as me R Ramesh Kumar.

3. Also Hon Judge Madam asked the Police SI whether CSR was granted before filing an FIR, the SI replied no CSR was granted.

Several legal procedures have been violated by SI Rank Promoted Tiruvallur District Ponneri SSI Kuppusamy Raja wantonly   & Knowingly with malafide intention.

Tiruvallur District Police Officer, R srinivasa Perumal does not take action against SSI Kuppusamy Raja, although I have made humble request through documentary evidence gathered through RTI.

Sir can file a criminal case against From.SI to Inspector General of Police North Zone Alandur chennai 600 016.

Inspector General of Police North Zone has been forwarding my 100% genuine grievance to Tiruvallur District Police Officer R srinivasa Perumal who has been neglecting my grievance Petitions since January 2024.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2024

The case is pending trial hence you may note down the cotradictions in the witness evidence of the police and present a strong argument incorporating all the lacuna you observed during trial process and try to get acquitted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register