Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Being Human (LLB)     28 December 2010

criminal case help

i want to know how police decide whether it is cognizable offence. because i filled by complain against my neighbour who beat my father [70 year] with hammer.  In return his wife filled a false complain against us of ipc 354. we are being arrested nad got bail. now i want to know who to appeal against it. 

Learning

5 Replies

Tenzin Namgyal (Advocate)     28 December 2010

Apparently u can counter file a suit under sec 324 IPC.By the way u should be more descripttive with your problem so that interested Advocate can give you advice more specifically..Gud luck

Being Human (LLB)     28 December 2010

The person who hammered my father is also arrested and he also got bailed.now since his wife filed a false complain of molestation against us as her cloth got teared by my bhabhi. i want to apply for the passport and thus i want to remove those complain against me.but now they want to settle the case but i don't want to settle since my father got the facture and we did the operation for the same.

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     29 December 2010

Why are getting scared and plan to leave the country. You have all the remedy available to any Indian citizen . Pl. get in touch with an experienced local lawyer to clinch the issues.

Being Human (LLB)     29 December 2010

thanks all of u,

i don't want to run out of country. but i want to apply for jobs out of india. Today police called me and signed the paper from me and told us to present infront of the asp office every thursday or take a bail of 5000 rupee. They told me this is the procedure every one has to follow who has criminal case. i don't what the hell is going on.

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     30 December 2010

Dear santosh

Though it is easy to file a case u/s 354, now a days but its similarly difficult to establish the charge. Hence you needn't be worry. If you hadn't commited any crime, you will be definitely acquited off the charge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register