LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     18 March 2016

Delay at consumer forum , what can be done to expidate trail

1. It's complaint against BSNL against deficiency in services and business malpractice .

2. Opposite party is forcing for compromise but when i meet with the opposite party's lawyer they are being insulting and rude, i meet with people he asked me to meet , they all are acting in same manner, inconsiderate and rude . BSNL officials are giving threats that they will go to higher forum and court if they loose at district forum and are not ready to compromise but their lawyer is asking for compromise near the members of forum .

3. I wasted one year visiting different officials , but BSNL is not ready to follow their own rules, let alone trai rules . they say whatever CGM decides and says is rule , not what is written . Because of that I complained at forum , it has been 1 year 2 months , but there is judgement yet. Next date is on april 20th April 2016 .

4. Opposite party is saying compromise, members of forum so far have asked to compromise, i was even ready for it but I was harrased each time i tried to meet different lawyer and officials of BSNL for comprimise .

5. Opposite party failed to provide any rule , law or regulations to defend their actions , I have submitted all the evidence , rules against BSNL even then there is delay , which proves deficiency, malpractice and lies they have engaged in .

6. I do not know if supereme court jugement civil appeal 7975/2001 applies to district forum , if it does , what can be done so that memeber of the forum follow the directives laid down by that jugement,

7. I will be happy to get any jugement, I do not care if it's against me , I just want jugement , so what can be done to condemn the delay and expidate the process. Thanks .

Learning

4 Replies

vijay kumar (Tutor)     26 March 2016

no one ? somebody please guide me

vijay kumar (Tutor)     13 April 2016

date is near someone please help .

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 April 2016

I think you had posted an earlier message on the same subject. If you have filed a complaint in a consumer court it is not necessary for you to meet the opposite party or their lawyer directly. You do everything through court only.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     14 April 2016

@mps ramani ,

yes sir , i have posted regarding exactly same topic before .

and each time at forum i face new situation and new trick of opposite party .

i has been over an year since i filed the complaint and i am strill struggling to get the verdict .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register