Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Thakker (Executive)     05 April 2016

Divorce

Hello,

Friend of mine got married in year 2009 , where in bio-data education of girl is mentioned as T.Y.BCOM where as girl is not even S.Y.BCOM passed top of it in 2010 they gave some false outside india university certificate where as girl is not having passport but in that certificate it shows pass out year as 2003 , where as latter on she appeared for S.Y.BCOM exam from University of mumbai in 2006, so now what legeal recourse my friend can have??can he file for annulment of marriage or he need to file divorce case on grounds of Fraud??what if he can prove it as marriage on false information can she still ask for allmony or maintanance they have two kids??

Learning

4 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     05 April 2016

You want to ask for divorce on the ground of non disclosure of qualification???????

Are you sure.. ????

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     05 April 2016

Take it from me on the facts as mentioned, neither annulment (no fraud ) nor divorce (no cruelty) possible for the person. Only way to get divorce for him is by mutual consent after fixing alimony for wife and maintenance for both children, as well the issue of custody of both children, all this cost him big fortune that he may not even to afford unless he has huge financial background.

KS Johal   05 April 2016

This is a very childish reason for asking for divorce. I agree with Vijay (Sir) on this point.

KS Johal   05 April 2016

This is a very childish reason for asking for divorce. I agree with Vijay (Sir) on this point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register