LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thatsmegir (B.E)     11 May 2010

divorce

I want to apply for divorce by applying for mutual agreement, already married 1 and half years back and separated more then 1 years.I have applied for divorce pet ion in Jan 2010, now the first hearing is there in month of May.Now the spouse side parties have came forwarded for mutual agreement.

Now my question are:

1.How can I apply for mutual consent?already case is registered.

2.I want to give the asked amount and ornaments to my spouse only after she signs divorce paper?I think for second hearing.

3.Can I transfer the case to different city in same state?If she is not ready to sign paper where I registered the case.

4.Roughly what will the cost for this procedure.

Learning

1 Replies

Unbiased Advice (Advocate)     11 May 2010

You Have Two Options:

1.Let the Other Party abstain from the First Hearing and ask your Lawyer to insist for Ex-Parte Divorce., and after that Let the Appeal period be over and afterthat Both you and you Partner sit along with a Lawyer and Get the MOU prepared and then go to Lok Adalat along with Divorce Decree and MOU and Get it stamped and your job is done in a most authentic manner.

2.Second options is Seek the Permission of Court to allow to change the Contested Divorce to Mutually Settled Divorce Petition which would take Six months.

But if you ask me personally I would prefer first one which is easy and most reliable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register