Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (Officer)     18 June 2011

Divorce-Wife wants to work away from me

I am a married for last 7 years from May2004.My wife is only staying with me intermittetly.First she stayed away for her higher studies and later now for her Govt Job in UP.We have two chldren.She had styed not more than 18 months with me during all these 7 yrs of mrriage.She last came to stay with me in May2009 at Haldwani and left me again in Mar-2010 for her Govt Job in UP.Now she is pressurazing me either to get me transferred to UP or leave my job if i want to stay with her and family.I am working with a Bank and am liable to be transferred every three years.My suggestion to her that she should join a job, which is near to my posting but she is not ready for it and want to stay only at Lucknow with her parents and family.Even i and my parents have visited 5-6 times to my wife and counselled her to return, she is not ready.
When i am advising her that either she should stay with me or get DIVORCE she and her family is threatening with DV Act and 498 etc and falsely allegating me.I have already filed a RCR in 2009, which is pending at Baroda.Now my question is
1)How can i proceed for divorce on WiLLFUL Dessertion/ Mental Cruelity(As she only stayed with me 18 months out of 84 months and because I am the only son of my old aged parents, her above actions caused my father got heart attack and my mother got depression and Schiznophrenia and thier treatment is on. My parents are not getting any comfort of seeing their grand chidren and are deeply sad.Bcoz of her My children are forced to stay away from their father and their upbringing is affected.My general reputaton in society is adversly affected and bcoz of this my performance in Job is decresing and i could not get promotion.)
2) She did not mention my name as father's name in my daughters school and her name doesnt carry my Surname rather shows "Priyadarshini".
3)Can she still file a case against me under DV or 498 as she is not staying with for last 15 months and marriage is more than 7 years old.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Only ld. people can help you with this but what I can say is kudos to your patience!!

Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     19 June 2011

WE CAN ASSIST YOU ON THE SAME.

CONTACT US at 9811860574

or

011-29213198

Ambika Prasad Mishra (Lawyer)     19 June 2011

Your case does make out a ground for divorce on the ground of dessertion.... Coz dessertion is nothing but willfull withdrwal from the society of the other spouse without any justifiable reason.

karunamoorthy (advocate-notary)     19 June 2011

you can file on the ground of mental cruelty

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     19 June 2011

Ajay Sir, aap main kamaal kaa patience hai. Sir take a strong call or get dictated in her next endeouvour Good Luck!

goodal (vice president)     20 June 2011

sorry and mean no disrespect to you. after reading your circumstancess, its clear you just dont have balls. what on earth you are doing. just get rid of her by a divorce, or do you want to screw up your peace of ind and life with this nonsence female???????. its as simple as that.  

Nadeem khan (asso. software engineer)     20 June 2011

if she is threatning u for filin false 498 case & DV first thing you do is send her all the things which she has brought from her house at the time of your marriage and file the divorce case. Send all the items through transport for which you will get the receiving later at her fathers address... then stay cool nothing will hpn and keep tht reciept safely wid u.. no one can stop her filing the case  but there will not be any action from police do all this procedure as soon as possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register