Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Guru Murthy (A M)     20 November 2010

DP3 complaint on Lawyer

DP3 complaint on Lawyer(498 wife's neice)

With reference to Arun Sir’s RTI posted……     link

https://lawyersclubindia.com/forum/RTI-reply-on-Investigation-procedure-in-IPC-S-498a-for-AP-23231.asp

6) If the visual clippings, oral statements of mediators manifest that the complaints party voluntarily offers, dowry to the bridegrooms party then the investigation officer will not hesitate even to book a case against bride’s party.

My Que’s:

Can we file a DP3 Complaint against Senior lawyer who is a Uncle(family member)  of my 498a wife Which can be seen his presence in marriage Video, but actually there is no dowry given/taken.

In the Charge sheet IO mentioned about dowry given.

If the lawyer goes is trouble my case will come to an end.

Any solutions to go further ahead asap.

Thanking you

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 November 2010

When there is no dowry given and taken evidence how come the case wil be booked on the senior lawyer?

Shantibhushan (Advocate)     20 November 2010

I agree with Advocate Rajeev. The question here arises on what basis the IO has mentioned in charge sheet that the dowry is given and what regarding uncle's role.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     20 November 2010

go ahead , please try and let us all know  the result.

B Guru Murthy (A M)     21 November 2010

Hello Ld members

thanks

Q) When there is no dowry given and taken evidence how come the case wil be booked on the senior lawyer?  by Adv Rajeev Sir

Ans:The evidence is only the Charge Sheet and the video is for his presence in his marriage

I mean either i can file DP3 or can dischare my 498a as per video, where ther is no evidenc about Dowry giving/taking

Your answers woudl be appreciated

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register