Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemantha (inspector)     11 May 2011

dv filed

dv filed after 7years magistrate summoned me to appear the allegation she made out of that is 498a allegations , things were argued to the court it is wrong retrorespective cannot apply to the case but judge helping otherside whether petioner interim application applied or not, inMeantime they realised applied interim application but veryhardship faced in the court that she is state Govt employee or servant she suppressed the employement status in main and interim kindly dismiss before interim order judge asking us how much you ready to pay we told no, atleast 500/- and refused, order was dismissed the interim application, as on Now even 498a case also got acquitted and samething told to court the allegation in dv and 498a is same and the petioner is also having same pleadings this attracts domestic voilence but judge posted further cross of petioner and petioner crsoss ends
myside cross is completed stage post to arguements
In myside cross very beautiful word to judge is that petioner in her cross told that she is refused to submit her latest payslip, but iam ready to sumbit if petioner submits her latest payslip, judge asstioned and liked this word same as recorded and i also denied all the charges what framed on me. as it is case of false.

498awife putting another allaegations started pouring on me where she Never told anywere but i don't no what to do there are testing my Patince or god is testing patince
in fact 498a wife suffering from Vagainl fungal infection and her Menstrual problems i.e period ends only after 20-25days. here in my cross oppsite lawyer:- i had a bad habbits where you visted Goa with freinds s*xual with somany girlsthere the infection carried and infected 498a wife and when denied ( actually it is false and concoted , igot infected from herside only where she admitted in Medical record and same given to court) and last one is that i iam having s*xual disorders(nervous problem) i never had s*x but denied

I NEVER HAD ANY SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER WOMEN BUT ALLEAGATIONS STARTED THAT WITH SO MANY GIRLS AFFAIRS
OH BEING TRUE AND HONEST IS IT FAULT TO LIVE ON EARTH FOR GOODSHIP NO VALUE.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOUR COURT MATTERS ARE ALREADY FOR EVIDENCE.SO DEFEND YOUR COURT MATTER STRONGLY.

2.YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT IN CRIMINAL COURT MATTERS,ONE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL AND BE PREPARED FOR FUTURE UNEXPECTED RESULTS.

3.THOUGH YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD CASE . ,IF YOU ARE ACQUITED THEN GOOD.BUT IN CASE YOU ARE CONVICTED THEN YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED WITH PROPER SURETY DOCUMENTS AND ONE SURETY FOR SUBMITING TO THE COURT ON THE DATE OF JUDGEMENT.YOU MAY FILE APPLICATION FOR BAIL TILL FILING OF APPEAL TO THE APPEALLATE COURT .SO YOU CAN GET IMMEDIATE RELEASE ON BAIL AND AVOID FURTHER HARASSMENT PLEASE NOTE.

YOU MAY SEND DETAILS FOR ANY FURTHER HELP.GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register