LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar (business)     19 October 2016

DV proceedings

Hai all Wife filed DV against me and parents ,needless to say false. We didnt attend today and through lawyer postponed to next month . 1.Is it necessary for the parents to appear . 2.when i have to give my reply. 3. Is it possible for them to file 498a while DV proceedings are on. 4. What r the exact proceedings of DV in court. 5.what will happen if i move outside country for my job before final settlement. 6. What steps i can take to bring them for mutual divorce. Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Yes. Yes. Can't explain, U can c for urself. You can go out of country, but don't tell address to anyone. Throw money, take divorce. Contact prabhudeva, hhrithik, kiccha sudeep for more information on MCD.

Sachin (N.A)     20 October 2016

Originally posted by : VINEETH

Hai all
Wife filed DV against me and parents ,needless to say false. We didnt attend today and through lawyer postponed to next month .

1.Is it necessary for the parents to appear .

No, not necessary for your parents.

2.when i have to give my reply.

On next date court will ask you to file WS ( Written statement)

3. Is it possible for them to file 498a while DV proceedings are on.

Yes, Why not they will file 498a case.

4. What r the exact proceedings of DV in court.

DV act case is only waste of time court cannot order something very harsh only thing you need to handle the stage of interim maintenaince smartly because courts can order interim maintenance without proof if no proof available based on the status of petitioner when residing with her husband

5.what will happen if i move outside country for my job before final settlement.

Better to move before they file case of 498a, sign a vakalatnama to a lawyer and go.

6. What steps i can take to bring them for mutual divorce.

On next date of DV act ask the court to send the matter to mediation center.

Arun kumar (business)     20 October 2016

Thanks all...but sachin how can i avoid parents from appering..what reason can i give. my lawyer saying they need to go once.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register