Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajinkya Lad   02 June 2024

execution of deed

Hii
there is one registered society having multiple plots. and the plot owner possesses the share certificate in their name.
Now I am the owner and I've share certificate of my name. I want to sell my plot and the buyer is also ready. All prior formalities have been completed.

if I want to sell the plot of a registered society, what kind of deed to be executed?

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 June 2024

Only a sale deed in favour of the buyer.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     03 June 2024

Aas advised by learned senior expert Mr. Kavksatyanayana ji, which I fully agree and appreciate his acumen, opinion and advise you are required to execute a registered "Sale Deed" in favour of vendee (purchaser) after obtaining NOC from the Society.

Ajinkya Lad   03 June 2024

thankyou so much

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 June 2024

Get it done.sale deed, is a legal document that officially transfers property ownership from the seller to the buyer. It acts as conclusive evidence of the sale and purchase of the property, outlining the terms and conditions of the transaction

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2024

If you have the registered title document on your name then you can very well execute a registered sale deed in favour of the prospective purchaser.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register