Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip Kumar Das   20 September 2024

Falsely implicated in ndps case

Dear Sir/madam,

Kindly help me how to handle the situation

My brother informed to INFORMER OF THE POLICE that few person are coming with huge qty of ganja and he informed to police, they are caught with 100kg ganja

They given statement to police that we were 4 person 2 are caught and 2 person run away  (not my brother name mentioned) and disclosed their name in the court also (nov-23)

all 4 person applied for bail but rejected from high court also

in june-24 when they did know that my brother was informer they decided to trape him and they given statement that we were coming with ganja but money given by him (my brother)

same time my brother given application to SP that i was the informer and how can i do the same kindly check my location,telephonic convirsation or any money transaction details with them but no action has been taken 

now court given notice section -82 

is it possible to get bail from high court or stop section 82 action

Evidence we have:

1.location on that day 100 km from the place where they are caught

2. whatsapp chat that i given their phone number to informer

3. call recording with informer of the police

4. informer of the police is saying i am with you because u given me information so in informed to police 

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2024

You may have to challenge the false case filed against you on the basis of documentary evidences in your possession and on merits. 

The informer's evidence in your favor will be a vital one to come for your rescue 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register