Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niraj (Manager)     18 August 2014

Flipkart money deducted but no product

Hello,

I want to explore the legal option for below issue with Flipkart or may be with HDFC credit card.

on 5th of August I placed an order on flipkart for mobile Xiaomi MI3 with the value Rs. 13999 using HDFC Credit card. While placing the order on flipkart I choose an option to buy it on a EMI basis and the entire transaction got successeded. I received a message also from HDFC credit card stating Rs. 13999 spent on your credit card which is right at the same time a screen on Flipkart diaplayed with the order ID which I noted from my side and then screen vanished. I then was trying to see immediately on their Menu item "Track Order" but there was no order mentioned on the website. I got surprised. I then called flipkart and since than i am following up with them and HDFC. non of them providing me proof of their argument. Here is the argument from them

Flipkart: told me that we have not received any amount from  HDFC bank and hence nothing can be done.

Hdfc Credit card: Flipkart have claimed this amount and hence it is credit to them

Flipkart: Ok. if that is the case we will check with our background team but at them same time please send us a copy of credit card bill as a proof

Myself: Sent a copy of bill to flipkart which I received from HDFC stating the first EMI of the transation is billed to me.

HDFC: I called them to share the proof of the transaction that money has been given to Flipkart, any transaction ID, account No.etc which can prove that money has been given but they do not have

Flipkart: still checking with the backend team. its almot 10+ days to the transaction and 5+ days to what they called is "Checking with "

I called this as mental harrasement and i have spent almost 180+ minutes talking to them over a phone. I am not able to sleep properly as the total amount is 13999 which is vanished somewhere in between.

I am now tired doing followups. please help me. I want to set an example that please do not take us granted for everything. I am not sure who is at a fault either Flipkart or HDFC bank.

please advise.

on request I can produce the proofs with order Id and a credit card bill. I also have a transcriptt recorded from Flipkart executive where he is acknowleding a technical error.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 August 2014

M/s HDFC bank has billed it to you and the bill/statement is an evidence.

Record all calls of M/s Flipkart and M/s HDFC Bank and demand complaint number from both.

Narrate the details mentioning dates, phone numbers, names, brief minutes of discussion to both and demand to supply........................................(whatever you want) by redg. post so as to reach you in next 7 days..............................failing which issue notice and pull them to DCDRF thru your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register