Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu Reddy (Owner)     14 May 2011

Frudulant Registration of my Property

Dear Members,

I have a property in one of the upcoming localities in Hyderabad which is as per today's market value is around 30 lakhs.

Since I have to get some government clearance to construct the house, I had to apply for EC. (Encumbrance Certificate) last week. I got a shocking news at the EC office that my property is registered on others names (4 people)  in Oct 2007. I am not really sure how they managed to get it registered since I have all the original Deeds and original Link documents.

After going through the initial inspection of records, I came to know that one person (I don't know him), registered an Agreement of Sale cum GPA between me and himself with the registrar office in Jan 2007 and he registered my property to 4 others ( I don't know any of them and I think they are some dummy people) in Oct 2007.

I am waiting to get the complete details of the documents. I am expecting next week I can get hold the copies of above said GPA and further sale deed etc.

I just want some advise from the forum regarding my next options.

Thanks,

Madhu

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

@Madhu Reddy

File a case for declaration  and cancellation of sale deed (if required) & possession. 

You could lodge a complaint before the concerned Police and initiate criminal case

niranjan (civil practice)     14 May 2011

After getting true copies from the Registrar,file police complaint without waste of time.

(Guest)

@Madhu Reddy

Yes, Dont waste time.

File criminal complaints under IPC 463, 465, 466, 420, 406 and prayer inquiry under Sectopm 56/3 of Criminal Procedure Code with an order on Police Authority to submit the proof including inspection of documents and thoroughly check at Forensic Sc. Lab for its correctness and genuineness (more particularly Hand writing and Thumb Impression check) 

Madhu Reddy (Owner)     16 May 2011

Thank you very much for the kind advise. I will update you as the case procceeds further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register