Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit (Student)     17 July 2014

Grand mother n her small son wife

My Grandmother is about 65 above old , she has three children(sons) living in same house of 100 sq.yds , her husband expire 10 year ago , the house was register on her husband name ....  my question is. can she able to acquire full property without know her sons ..

my chachi is a biggest b*tch my grandmother doesnot want to give her any property..

please suggest me what we can do for her..

Learning

4 Replies

deepakrao (DIRECTOR)     17 July 2014

no acquire the whole property this property have 4 equal share ur grand mother n her 3 sons .sit all together n divide equally share

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 July 2014

Mohit your grandmother is the sole owner of that property she has all rights over that property she can give notice anyone of her son to vacate her house , she can take help of police as well as court and easily obtains the order in her favour.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 July 2014

Mohit i have wronglly read your query , your grandmother and her three sons were the legal heir of your grandfather, therefore the whole property will equally divide into four equal parts and each legal heir is entitle 1/4 share each in the property of your deceased grandfather , your grandmother cannot acquire all the property, she is entitle only for her1/4 share.

Mohit (Student)     17 July 2014

thank you sir for reply..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register