Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed hamim (consultant)     07 March 2012

Grand mother property

Dear Team,

I am from Talil Nadu staying in Pune...seeking for your suggestion

Subject Property : My grand Mothers property(fathers Mother).

My father has 4 sister and one brother (including my father 2) total six, when we were staying together all property has been equally distributed among 6 childrens , and out of which one property the parent document was given to my father and and my grand ma told it for you(my father) after a period of time due to financial crunch and family issues we went seprately and my father has gone to abroad for earning in my fathers abscence the property was written on my fathers sister(4) name without my fathers presence , since we were in no touch which happened during when my grand mother was in her last stage.

And they call that registerd on 4 sisters name document as amal nama(in tamil).... when we came back to our native place we got all this information.

At present my father expired .... and I have the parent document with me.... now the remaining four sisters are alive... when asked them , you dont have any rights in asking that. If you give the parent document we will give 1/6th of the share...

Please let me know do I have any rights in claiming the property legally

Addition to that.... All four sister has given prperty apart from this by my grand mother and grand father , only my father is left out...

Pls help

Learning

1 Replies

syed hamim (consultant)     08 March 2012

Could some one assist me in providing clarification for the above request

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register