LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

resmi vipin   06 October 2024

Rude and biased behavior of rwa president

I want to know how to expel the president of the resident welfare association in the society I live .This is in North Bangalore and the President has been engaging and encouraging pro regional sentiment and creating conflict between residents. Due to his biased approach the residents from non karnataka background are harassed by others and President of the society has been supportive for such scenarios. Recently I as a woman was verbally abused by a few men in the society during a celebration and while I complained to RWA, the president accused me of cooking up unnecessary stories and making false accusation. It is getting terribly difficult to live in this society.  He has also been leaking out various confidential documents, emails and other discussion with his regional group and triggering unwanted confusions in the society. The other EC members are also frustrated with his attitude and are tolerating considering his age. How can a resident move against such a person via online anonymously. Can we file a complaint in any authority by a group of affected residents 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 October 2024

If the president is misbehaving with you and insults you then you can give a complaint against him with the local police and gather support of other aggrieved owners who will give evidence to strengthen your complaint. 

You being a woman, the police will take immediate action against him. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register