LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aadil (Sales Manager)     12 September 2012

How to fight after ex-party order..

My ex sent summons for maintenance suit which was filed in Aug -2011  with false allegations......As we Married in Jan 2011 and she left in April 2011 and cases started.... I  locked my old rented address. I'm not really lived from cases begins from there and i currently living in rented flat in other place.
they got exparte may be they had shown evidence i refuse to take and not entertain to accept,  how can I refused to accept the summons since i was not staying there and when  it was addressed to old address it should be door lock..? and know I receive a summon through postoffice at old address as they filed new case of M.P in M.C case to appear in sept. ending..as i am very shock to see the order they filed M.C case in Aug. 2011 and got ex party in May 2012 and got degree ordered stating that I have pay Rs. 5000 P.m as  Maintance from 1-8-2011 till date and continue or face the punishment..and Know I started looking for a lawyer to fight the case.  I have been cheated by 3 lawyers in the process of 498a ,406 and 506 bail out process and still chargesheet not yet filed..??
and lost job  money and time.
since the decree in M.C and how it will be able to help me to reopen and fight again as I'm unaware of this case and not even got summons  ? What
is the  procedure and process to reopen and fight again  ? I have a 498a 406 and 506 in different court and M. C in Family Court iam
trying to stall the M.C and related cases till my 498a is withdrawn. My case is
currently at Hyderabad. Any help is appreciated...

Thanks!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register