Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How TO Keep Woman HAppy

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 September 2010

PHYCOFANCY & FLOW OF MONEY TOWARDS A PERSON - MAKES HIM / HER HAPPY.

IT IS HUMAN NATURE.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 September 2010

PLEASE READ 'PHYSICOFACY' INSTEAD OF PHYCOFANCY

2 Like

(Guest)

Now ,this is interesting :

The Simple Things Any Women Would Love to Hear,for care taker and loving

There is no doubt about it; we all need some loving. And so whether you're in a committed relationship or are playing the field, there is one thing that you should always remember: that you can keep a woman ready to

please you simply by letting her know how much she already knows.

Below are some simple things that you can tell your woman on daily basis and as sure as the sun, they will indeed work wonders for you.

a) "How was your day?"- When you ask her how her day went, she is likely to interpret it that you are caring, concerned, mindful, thoughtful and eager to know about her daily routine. However, this question gives her license to talk at length about all the little dramas and episodes that unfolded throughout her day. So, for her to believe that your question was genuine, be ready to set aside some time to listen to her stories however boring some may be. To her, it's the thought that counts. Asking about her day shows that you're receptive, interested and open to listening to her. You're also giving her an outlet to vent and acting as her confidante. Remember that once she is through, she will begin to talk about you! In the end, she will appreciate you for the concern you have over her affairs.

b) "I just can't help believing how s*xy you look!" this will tell her that you still find her attractive, and to a greater extent that you want some. If you are in a relationship, she is likely to hear more than just that-namely that you still appreciate her nice butts. This line is effective in long term relationships, as you are assuring and attesting to her that she is still hot. Consequently, she will be constrained to share her hotness with you.

aflatoon dash (health)     30 September 2010

Arup ji,

what is PHYSICOFACY'?????

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear aflatoon dash,

I liked How to keep a woman happy(you also said PLEASE TAKE IT IN RIGHT SPIRITS)

So,Thanks for that.

But i dont understand HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Leave him alone ,Why? Can you explain it ?

if you explain .i appreciate it.

Want Kid Back (Sr.Management)     04 October 2010

No need for this list. S*x twice a day and ambiguity is all that is needed. Women exploit men when they are predictable. Once they have known you well, attraction is gone exploitation is ON...

WKB

1 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     06 October 2010

TajobsIndia,

1. your quote  ""However, it was Chennai HC in Re.: Selvan j Vs. N. Punidha way back in 2007 for the first time in a child custody (Indian legal cases) sub-context scenario recognised PAS and gave custody of child to father ---------- ! The same parallel could be found  in recent Hon'ble SC Judgment in Re. Dr. V. Ravi Chandran Vs. Union Of India & Ors. on 17 November, 2009 which is yet another landmark classic case of PAS."
  2. I will be obliged that you please provide the text of above two judement In relation to PAS.

AFLATOON

2 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     07 October 2010

tajobsIndia,

Reminder

aflatoon

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 October 2010

1. Why reminder ?

2. The above 2 Judgment as well as Satish Mehra one I already put for discussion in full text form during 3rd. week of Sept.

3. You also participated into the discussion. seems someone having memory problem here ;-)

2 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     08 October 2010

tajobs thx I will check.

Aflatoon

(Guest)

PLEASE TAKE IT IN RIGHT SPIRITS

How to keep a woman happy....

i feel he wants us to take it with spirit (beer , vodka or whiskey)

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 October 2010

SORRY MR DASH

IT IS SPELLING MISTAKE.

THE WORD IS 'PHYSICOPHANCY' MEANING EQUAL TO THE WORD 'CAMCHAGIRI'.

1 Like

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY -  Leave him alone

IT IS AN UNIVERSAL TRUTH, DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY EXPLANATION.

1 Like

spirit (beer , vodka or whiskey)

SPRIT IS THE STRONGEST.

1 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     11 October 2010

Leave him alone.-Thereby it means respect the healthy space which exists between two.Respect the boundaries which are between woman and the man.Dont be intrusive/nagging/directing /controlling etyc.Threby violating the sapce which makes him feels comfortable.In fact space of both needs to be respected even in intimate relationship.

aflatoon.