Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to prove she is earning in business

Page no : 2

Ranee....... (NA)     25 February 2012

@ Author, I think,her Bank statement would help you.

(SORRY for reposting same content)

rajiv_lodha (zz)     25 February 2012

Originally posted by :Vijay************
"
Create some frivolous scene in the parlour.

Owner has to file Police complaint.

"

Very dangerous move---- getting a police complaint upon u.............to get her income proof??????

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 February 2012

frivolous scene = send dummy customer - quarrel over bill amount ... etc.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 February 2012

excessive bill amount, wrong hair cut, getting skin allergy due to the parlour's service, getting razor cuts ...

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 February 2012

If you are going follow the trouble creation in beauty-parlour route, better have it done by a private detective rather than yourself getting into trouble. A private detective may be more resourceful and may have better ideas too.

kiran (student)     26 February 2012

Now a days Females are mis using the 498a... And now the males are being harrased by Females. ITs a time to raise the voice for Men rights in the Society

(Guest)
Originally posted by :kiran
"
Now a days Females are mis using the 498a... And now the males are being harrased by Females. ITs a time to raise the voice for Men rights in the Society
"

agree.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]
"
You can get information about her income from the Income tax Department under RTI Act. There is a court or information commission decision that such information should be given.

Ignore Pragya. There are also her male counterparts. Please see

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=52111&offset=5  

You can also see there how Pragya changes her tune.
"

RamaniUncle, You studying Chemistry have become like elements in the periodic table and  with each new day your version changes like elements with different atomic number.Then why are you pointing towards me? Really OBNOXIUOS!!

@@pragya##

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 February 2012

@Pragya

My Dear Girl

I was not well up in studies and my knowledge of Chemistry is less than average. Hence I am not able to understand your analogy.

In the website mentioned by me above, a woman has narrated her woes and also has mentioned that she resorted to 498A. You sympathized with her.

Here a husband has mentioned that his wife used 498A against him. You are adding insult to his injury. Why this double standard?  Shall I call it female chauvinism or that you have not grown up yet. Eschew prejudice and be even.

There I sympathized with the lady because she was saying that she was made to suffer by husband and in-laws. Here I sympathize with the husband because he narrates his woes.

Be even and objective, my dear girl?

Suresh Naik (xxx)     27 February 2012

Hi,

How can we track the income details with PAN number and DOB, can some one tell the detail steps tp track the salary or income details with PAN number and DOB.

Regards,

Suresh

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 February 2012

Income information is privileged and protected personal information. It is not possible for anybody to get income details from PAN and DOB alone through legitimate means.

But if PAN is available it will be useful to obtain the information from IT Department as I suggested earlier.

Suresh Naik (xxx)     27 February 2012

Hi Ramani,

Can you please suugest the steps to get information from IT Department.

Regards,

Suresh

kiran (student)     27 February 2012

You ca track the PAN number if u know the full name and date of birth of Individual in below given website link:  https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/knowpan/knowpan.do. After Knowing The PAN number file RTI with Income tax Dept. asking the copy of her IT returns filed pertaining to last 3 to 5 years. IF that lady has obtained TIN number for her business means, than you can obtain even that also From RTI

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 February 2012

@Mr. Suresh Naik

Are you satisfied with the reply of Mr. Kiran?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register