LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to request court for taking out financial records?

Page no : 2

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     17 September 2011

That figures @ shonee, 3-4 yrs is a long time dude, actually I have been just involved in these for over a yr now .. Arguments and submissions I am able to cope with easily, but the red tape (read corruption) I have yet to find a satisfactory way, in my dv case there is a lot of hanky panky with the case file, even upto the level of the judge, caw complaint file they openly do all kinds of nonsense with, like change the complaint letter at will, first the caw complaint was against only me 3mths bak, now mysteriously my parents are also included last week.. I refuse to pay any money to anyone in this system, but I have a junior lawyer in the court, who I pay for getting records and such.. N he in turn pays the clerks.. So i guess the system has also corrupted me indirectly.. Sad state of affairs.. Only thing I find solace in is LCI .. The help given by u guys .. :-)

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 September 2011

Mirage,

Start attending weekly meetings at Delhi:

Patiala House Court Complex

Near Gate No 2

Every Saturday

4PM - 7PM

You would meet lot of like minded people including me who are fighting their own cases.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     17 September 2011

Will do mate, try to attend next saturday, for coordination purposes is it ok if I give u call next week sometime? I have your numbers from your mail.. Let me know .. Thanks .. :-)

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 September 2011

Anytime after 7PM if its not emergency. 24X7 for emergency. My nos. are not under official secrets act. 

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     18 September 2011

will do buddy, call u sometime after 7pm, take care, n thanks very much for all the help... :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register