Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband hit me

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (Teacher)     28 September 2011

u are with ur husband right now ? is he still behaving badly ?

or is thr peace ..if yes then give this relation more time..id suggest..

u have kids with u and no means but keep working on ur realtion and for some time dont react to his comments or verbal abuse tht ways u wont speak and he wont jump about to hit u..be quiet and just do ur chores , in the meanwhile be good to him as well , go for some professional course first make urslf competent enough to support ur kids and urslef rather than depending on ur parents..gain some confidence and be patient dont react this is the impt ..its hard not to oppose but in realtionships it works alot..

go for some correspondence course or studies  thtll fetch u job , see all in all u really dont intend to break off so its no matter to do any cases or fir or live seperately..ur kids are small thy need u both..and rather goin for cases fir u must bring all ur enregy and focus on changing his behavior and u be more strong ..

rest its ur choice as ur in the situation urslf so u knw it better thn me..

Sameer12345 (SSE)     28 September 2011

@ Payal Sharma,

Now a days, Parents supports daughter in any situation of matrimonial issue. But I would suggest, take ur own decision, Dont leave matrimonial home if you havent yet. 

Think of you, Your both the child, and Your Hubby. You have lived a long live with him till date. Sometimes Fight just happenes. I am damn sure, All is a bit of little bit misunderstading in between you both. Try to understand ur husband. Everything will be fine.

I dont know who has suggested you about FIR. Matter will be worst if you do so. Evenif he is not arrested, You will lost trust from him.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     28 September 2011

what ever you want law will help you but at  the same time please take proper advice from your parants and your advocate by telling all the facts .please  meet your advocate and tell all the facts your advocate will  help you .

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     28 September 2011

Payalji as u said this insident happens only for once then I think u should give some more time to ur relation as mighty be due to some tensions this things happens. I do agree that this should not be done but mighty be due to some business or job tension this things happens. Also u had to daughters think about them. If u take any stuben steps then u & ur daughters had to face bad times. ur daughter will lose father love also. See I myself had suffered all this things. Try to solve ur problem by discussing it with ur husband. Many times it happens that due to lack of communication many problems arrises so please go for more communication with ur husband and please save ur family don't destroye ur loving family. I humbley request u to think over it and save ur family.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     28 September 2011

I am in full agreement with Jayesh

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmaill.com

(Guest)

Payal Ji,

Have a patience, As it is happened first time. In anger or due to any other reason it will happen in any family.

Also think is you are really innocent on that situation or not ?????      Think first in calm condition.

Give him sufficient time to improve & make him to realise his mistake by any means, Discuss with him when he was in happy mood or during your happy hours. As per me it really works and improve your relationship..

Also you have 2 babies, So keep it in mind about their future. If you proceed with any negative steps.

So act intelligently in your situation.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     29 September 2011

Hello Mrs Sharma!

As fellows have already suggested nice things 2 u, my 2 cents are:

Many ladies are "annoyed" with their husbands/in laws, reasons may be many. No one is PERFACT u see.
 So one tries to escape, this is ESCAPIST ATTITUDE.  This seems to be only answer, but one forgets that PARENTS CAN GIVE U BREAD FOR THE WHOLE LIFE, THEY CAN GIVE U REQUIRED CLOTHES FOREVER, THEY CAN GIVE U SHELTER TILL THEIR LIFE LASTS, BUT THEY CAN NOT BUY U HAPPINESS OF MARRIED LIFE NOR THE RESPECT U ENJOY SOCIALLY IN UR MATRIMONIAL HOUSE.

Two little lives are involved b/w ur dispute. So I request u give a second thought to normalize the relationship. No husband is a born enemy of his wife. Only circumstances make him so. So try to improve CIRCUMSTANCES of conflict. Feel urself lucky that u r blessed wid 2 little daughters. In todays world ppl go on spending lacs of rupees to HAVE AN OFFSPRING. Matrimonial conflicts are there from times immamorials. there are CIVIL WAYS & CRIMINAL WAYS (read 498a/police complaint etc) to address the same. U shud give space for all possible CIVIL WAYS to resolve the matrimonial issues. Its easy to launch criminal machinary but the matrimony is spoilt forever. So SHUN THE ESCAPIST ATTITUDE & SACRIFICE A LITTLE BIT. TIMES ARE BOUND TO CHANGE.

Meanwhile I strongly oppose any physical abuse by any partener in married life. If u find repeated episodes, u go on collecting proofs so that these may help u if u are pushed to wall in future.

WISH U A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE AHEAD!

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     29 September 2011

If it's happened for the first time only,I dont think u shud file an FIR.It's an unfortunate incident though.first tell us if u provoked him very badly.Otherwise why will a husband hit his wife,that too with a viper???

if it's not ur fault,then u can punish him by not speaking with him,or not cooking for him for a day or 2,unless he apologizes.

but dont rush to police station over 1 such incident only.

rest depends on ur wisdom..

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     29 September 2011

Please know this.  Lawyers do not advise you only because they think good of you.  Most of the times they want you to lodge complaints against your husband because they need business from you.  The more people use law to get solutions for their problems the more business Advocates can get.  Remember this whenever you interact with Advocates.

Gokulakrishnan (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT AND OTHER COURTS IN CHENNAI)     30 September 2011

Hi Payal,

There is a way to threaten your husband restraining from assaulting you physically.

Please approach All Womens Police station if available. in Chennai it is available.

Otherwise approach the police station and tell them what has happened and just ask them to give him a severe warning.  If you are not doing this then this will be a routine and you will have to find marks all over your body in due course of life.

Saambu (Desig)     02 October 2011

My humble request - Please do not invove police and/or court. From long term perspective saving the marriage is important than threatening your husband or taking revenge on him. Just deal with this issue, as though no police or court exists. If his basic characters are good, his social behaviour is good, and has been kind to you in the past, please forgive him. Please be kind and try to be normal and when you get a right time tell him that you don't want that to happen again even if you have done any fault. If he is basically good, I am sure he will apologize for his behaviour.

I like what Mr.Shonee says often - "Time is your friend; Impulse is your enemy". Please keep that in mind always.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register