Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unknown   29 August 2017

I need suggestion

Hi,

I need share my problem,I'm not greedy to get property but i feel my brother  is not the right person to get my dad property..my father earned the house and 2 lands by his own ..im the girl divorce stay with my parents and my brother is well settled in US. The problem is ,my brother spent money on my marriage 9lakh,for that he and his wife spreading the talk that my brother spent 40lakh,my father is ready to give land which he did not spent ...my brother not even caring  my parents after his marriage.After my parents presence i have strong feeling that he may throw from my dad house..i explained to my dad a lot don't make us to fight in future..then my father will reply me  that i have money greedy go and live independently..Even though i m earning my self...im not depending on anyone but im not in position to earn house for me...im in secure situation..After my parents i don't have any one to take care of me.After loosing all im staying with my parents from 6 yrs...they used my divorce alimony amount in construction of our house,to repay me back they sold one plot which they have given me for dowry when my marriage performed...i don't have anything that i can feel secure.My brother is not talking with me from 2010 because im divorce ..My brother have strong feeling that divorce woman should not leave on earth,they dont have any value in society which is proving very true. I said to my dad  write some note that whole property is your own earnings becaz every body will think that my brother is sending money, we construct the house which is not true.Even if we buy any furniture everyone will think that my brother sent money we buy as if till now we are beggars.My father is Rtd govt bank employee and my mother is teacher.. Need proper suggestion.what to do?HOw should i think?Do im greedy abt the property...im the person against the dowry,for this reason i lost so many proposals.. if im greedy i would have accepts the proposal..my parents can give dowry to unknow person but he cant trust his daughter..This is reason im feeling insecure,sometimes i cant trust my parents..i dont know wat thoughts they have..

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Kasyap Ivaturi   29 August 2017

Kindly specify your religion and the list of family members to compute your share.
Confirm whether your father had executed any secret WILL or not.
Mode of transactions between you and your family.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 August 2017

You need no legal advice.  You need counselling from an expert psychologist as the issue related to attitudes within the family members and different perceptions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register