Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abirami Chandrasekar   03 October 2024

I need suggestions whether i can file a complaint on this issue

Hi Sir/ Madam,

I hope I can get better suggestion here. Am an M.Sc IT graduate, a single mom of two, not legally divorced but seperated for 2.5 years.

Last year I got my first job as HR Executive which WFH in a start up IT company whose MD approached me in the name of divorced and unmarried hided his second marital status eventhough I refused strongly at initial times and later he confessed me that he wanted to marry me and accept along with my children and wanted to make a family with me.

Days later I started trusted him and started conversation and one day he called me to Chennai Office and told that he wanted to take me to his home where his Brother and family are residing. But he took me to somewhere home lied that it was his home and everyone will come soon from work. I was waiting to meet everyone. Time passes he started misbehave with me. Blindfoldedly trusted him, later at some stage I didn't stop him. We stayed two days and two nights in that house.

After he started mistreated me and was believing that he will change soon. But too later only I came to know that he is married already. When I asked about he treated me just like that anything said he didn't do anything wrong and he wanted have s*x with me and so I lied, he replied. He also forced me to give nude video call multiple times, which I refused always.

After that too he didn't leave me peacefully, gave mentally stress and physically and depressions. Being a coward, I had no courage to speak it out to anyone. Using my weakness he gave me mental pressure in work too. I got cardiac issue two months back because of his torture.

Immediately I resigned. But now they give me stress to relieve me and drag me like anything to give my arrears and mispelled my name in office and made my colleagues to block my number and gave police complaint that I am defaming him.

But police told him to give all my settlements immediately. But still they are dragging me and no proper response from the company HR too.

Eventhough I want to go away from him, he wants to leave me in depression and forced me to delete all his messages from my WhatsApp. But am refused as those are my only proofs.

Please suggest me whether I can file a complaint on this issue, will it give me favour justice, if any? Is there any way for me if take this legally?

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2024

You had cooperated with him and had s*x with him voluntarily.

You both were married to each other spouse at the time of this indulgence.

Therefore this can be considered as an act of adultery and not cheating.

If he's troubling and torturing you can give a criminal complaint against him.

For recovery of your dues you send him a legal demand notice and file a money recovery suit subsequently 

Abirami Chandrasekar   03 October 2024

But he cheated me in the name of divorced, and single only. And he told he wanted to marry me along with my children. Then only I believed him. Wont this come under cheating sir?

Kindly give me clarification.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2024

He is a married person and your marital status is also married.

Therefore this can be considered as an extra marital affairs between you both  hence no question of cheating as per law. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register