LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aryan Yadav   10 September 2024

I want to know that is this really illegal to do 10th and 12th from two different boards in two diff

Sir Actually I have completed my 10th- 2017 &12th- 2019. From  Uttar Pradesh State Board 
And Again 
10th-2021 & 12th-2023 from Tamilnadu State Board 

But sir issue is that I have applied for an government contract based job using tamilnadu board marksheet that job is on merit based  there is only 1 vacent place only and total 5 forms/application has submitted and I got  the first rank in merit  list  but some of applicants/opponents/comptitors   causing issues and puting complains to officers that these documents are illegal and  I did the farzibada( फर्जीबाड़ा) and trying her based to  proof my documents illegal in any cause 

I want to know that is this really illegal to do 10th and 12th from two different boards in two different years 

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 September 2024

There is no illegality, if you have genuine  10th 11th 12th marks cards and certificates, there is no need to worry, if they claimed your documents are fake they have to prove that.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2024

If someone has made a complaint against you and if you have been served notice from the employer then you can give a reply giving the details of your education and the reasons for appearing for the same examintaion once again and get the issues clarified instead of worrying about a third party's threats

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register