Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

joe (p)     30 June 2012

Injustice done in the family court

Hi

Please can some one help me.My wife had filed a divorce and dowery case in 2010 ,But when a cross examination was done she was proved to be wrong and false.But when the judgment was made it was made against me .the judge did not even check the cross examination report and gave the judgment in my wifes favour.This is injustice done to me.the fact is that she could not prove that she had given me gold or moneyin the court  but the judgment was given against me and the court  has asked me to provide her gold and money which i have not taken nor she has ever given it to me.And for the divorce case iam my wife has lived just 20 days togather and rest of the time she is working dubai ,so on what basis can the judge give the judgment to give her a divorce.Can some one help me please .Or i wil be another victum of injustice

Learning

1 Replies

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     01 July 2012

The appreciation of evidence is the discetion of the court .You should immediately move in appeal to get the orders set aside and have once again a chance to defend the case.Challenge all the irregularities committed in the judgement. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register