Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unknown (na)     05 June 2011

kindly help

Respected Sirs,

I had given to my employer at the time of joining emloyment with him some blank plain pages duly signed by  me at the bottom of such pages for the purpose in case i take some uninformed leave those pages may be used by him to make proper application for leave. These pages were given at the request of my employer.I had entered into an agreement of employment with my emloyer for a specific time period. Now i have left employment with him but my emloyer is refusing to return those blank pages.I am very scared that in future he may use those blank pages duly signed by me to claim that i had entered into some type of agreement with him like an agreement to pay specific amount of money for amount received etc. Kindly inform me whether those false agreements shall be enforceable in our court of law. Kindly aware me what should I do.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2011

Show all documents of your employment contract to your lawyer/law firm immediately.

if your representations have failed, your lawyer shall help, and may send a legal notice.

Forensic examinations can confirm the vintage of signatures and matter typed on the paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register