Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson noronha   19 July 2024

Legal complaint on google

Hi , i have bought a pixel phone on 04 Febraury 2024 and it has a warranty upto 04 February 2025, I had an email from the Google suppert center stating that I will not be charged for the repair and now they have shared an email again stating that I will have to pay 6000 to repair the phone.

what can I do to file a legal complaint on them?

Learning

7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2024

First verify if the email is genuine. 

Next you collect the evidence about Google saying it will not charge any charges for repair. Next you confirm if your device is malfunctioning due to fault in the device. 

After that you can plan to escalate the matter through legal sources if you are aggrieved 

samson noronha   20 July 2024

legal sources as in?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2024

Consumer grievances redressal commission within your jurisdiction 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     20 July 2024

File a complaint before jurisdictional consumer disputes redressal commission, it is better to seek professional service of a local lawyer. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 July 2024

File complaint before District Consumer Commission for defective product and deficiency in their services also unfair trade practice. Claim cost of phone and compensation towards mental and physical agony also.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2024

You can file a complaint to the consumer forum online through the following methods ¹ ² ³ ⁴: - *INGRAM (Integrated Grievance Redressal Mechanism):* You can register your complaint on their website or call 1800-11-4000 or 1915. You can also SMS your complaint to 8800001915. - *National Consumer Helpline Portal:* Registered users can file a complaint on the portal. - *eDaakhil Online Consumer Complaint Filing Portal:* You can file your complaint on this portal. - *Consumer Affairs Department Portal (West Bengal):* You can launch an online complaint on the portal of the Consumer Affairs Department in West Bengal. Make sure to prepare all the necessary documents and information before filing a complaint.

Nikolas   04 August 2024

Thanks for the great tips. This article was very useful. Solar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register