Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayendra chunara   06 November 2018

legal remedies for npa customers in banks

sir

I work in psu nd have been posted at a place where my branch is under much pressure due to NPA accounts and I work in very sensitive area as most of the customers don't want to repay loan and any attempt we make to visit and convince them they become quarrel and threaten us not to come for recovery else they would beat us...

sir working in a bank which gives us 🍞 we feel very unfortunate that we are not able to uplift our branch's financial position so I just want to know which ways are available to us to fasten npa recovery

accounts are of mostly dkcc(agriculture finance) so making hard recovery may cause political Interference so kindly provide legal steps which we can take without harming ourselves and for betterment of our bank's condition

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 November 2018

Leave such job and switch over to some other organisation.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 November 2018

Leave such job and switch over to some other organisation.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 November 2018

These are routine challenges for those holding responible positions in Banks. Put for the the best efforts to meet the issues and prove your mettle.

Jayendra chunara   07 November 2018

Dr Jc vashishta... When any customer approaches u wht do u tell them after listening their problem? Withdraw ur case?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 November 2018

Your comments are 100% true to the core.  This is part of business and one should acquaint with these ordeals and take care of his personal and job security by playing safe, and going to a post where there is no responsibility in that Bank like Regional office, Zonal Head office, Stationery etc routine duties etc.  Only very few 5& jobs involve such risk.  As to my knowledge, I have never found any job with out element of risk..  If Advocates feel that a Public Prosecutor is arguing a murder accused in future murder him and his family ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register