LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh   29 February 2016

maintance cancelation

My case start from 2008 , and I also filed case of divorce from 2014. Order for maintain 125 is done for rs 3000. By 127 its increase upto 5000. Right now my condition is very bad my father has kidney disease gangrin and heart problems. 2 major operation done. I Am now not able tog I've o 5000 rs monthly . Vakil of girl always presser me to pay maintain ance. Can u give me option to come out . my wife working in job salary appx 10000. I know company name and I have old it returns in old it returns her salary is 4500 rs . How to stop maintance ?? How to get divorce???

Learning

2 Replies

Rakesh   29 February 2016

Please give related judgment to cancelation order and divorce iif separation for then 2 year

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 February 2016

If youwant to get divorce on desertion grounds you must prove that it is wilful desertion and also that you took efforts to reconcile which were eventually turned down by your wife.the period of desertion must be more than continous two years.as far as the maintenance is concerned file a modification or change in circumstance petition in the same court which ordered you maintenance along with the proofs that shows that your wife is earning enough to lead a comfortable life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register