LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj   19 October 2016

Maintnence

Hi, wife threathned to file 498 ,125crpc and all DV section due to clashes in relationship 1 year ago. now in last month her father came up with consent for mutual divorvce and asked for alimony for daughter and maintanace for my kids ( 2 in number ). i agreed for maintaning kids . On letting him know his daughter is not liable for same as she is docotr and earning as good as me now few days back he( father inlaw) has started to speak of compromise . eailier i was not allowed to meet my kids or talk to them for 1 year and now suddenly my father in-law connets them on call with me. point to be noted that my wife was never in picture of compromise talk . query : is this any tactic to gain maintanence for wife

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 October 2016

Sir, 

Focus on positive and record all calls as a peice of evidence for future refrences. There can be some tactics, but in order to keep yourself protected, make a note every discussion and get rid of this case as soon as possible. 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Sachin (N.A)     19 October 2016

Dear suraj ,

Mostly it happens that because of ego ladies does not come in front for mutual talks but you only need to focus what are the terns and conditions of MCD. 

I always say the condition for MCD in case of working ladies that nothing in cash for women and joint custody of child or children so children gets the affection of both parents 

(Guest)
Strictly ask fil mil to stay out of your family life. But question is are you your wife's family in the first place? That too after two kids she is still not considering you as fly but her parents, where is YOur family? You need to seriously think about this. Money matters can always be sorted but you need to sort your family out. Keep divorce as last option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register