LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     06 November 2009

It is site of IBN 7 showing a peron on Dharna against 498, DVA etc.

Plz dont waste time to open the link.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 November 2009

sorry to say but i disagree with Kamal Ji,

in fact it is a larger issue now, saving a family will be a big issue in India in the coming years.

m not saying only the female are fault or only the men are at fault....in fact in most of the cases the actual facts are quite tough to be discovered.

however a lot has been discussed on this point, but there is nothing harm in looking at the pictures presented by IBN7.

there can never be a presumption that only wives are correct, since both husband and wife are human beings with equal rights....this issue needs to be resolved with great participation from every faction of the society....rather than changing the law, i think the requirement is to change our own attitude.

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     07 November 2009

There must be a change in the attitude.  I have seen in my practice that S 498-A is being misused.

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     07 November 2009

The amount of respect due to women should not be given up.  At the same time women should not misuse the laws which are enacted for their welfare.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     08 November 2009

But dear kiran ji,

The picture belongs to a man who want to run away and destroyed due to false cases filed by her wife. Thats why i ask coz nobody can stop these acts except time. Coz with the passage of time judges have to change thier mind and have to threash the chaff from rise. plz explain if i m wrong.

Regards

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 November 2009

It is not marital. It has become martial.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     08 November 2009

Exactly and no one can do anything coz in marshall the person himself has to bear the pain and reply.

(Guest)

heres some more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVErg0FwWZ4&feature=related

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     09 November 2009

I agree with Mr. Kiranji "there can never be a presumption that only wives are correct, since both husband and wife are human beings with equal rights....this issue needs to be resolved with great participation from every faction of the society".  But the issue cannot be resolved without  making proper amendments to the existing laws. This is required to address the problems being faced by the families.  Law is the product of historial necessity. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register