LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ksathishbabu (smo)     19 April 2012

Married daughters share in ancestral property

i am having 2  married elder sisters,mother and 1brother who is missing since 1999.My father expired in 2008.i have transferred some property in my mothers name.still some property is in my fathers name as it is  jointly in my fathers and his younger brothers name who is also no more. FIR has been lodged in police station about my missing brother in 1999 but the police station says they could not find out where he is. My mother says she cannot divide property till her younger son comes back. My elder sister who was married in 1980, having grown up sons who are doing temporary jobs,her husband doing govt job has given petition to the court asking for 1/4 of share in the ancestral property including the houses which they quoted as ancestral property.. I have constructed 2 double storeyed house from my earnings in my ancestral property which is in my mothers name at present. My second sister might also ask for the property. I am the one who is looking after my mother  (although she is getting my fathers pension)and also my father when he was unwell during his old age.I dont have  only indirect proof that i have constructed the houses like withdrawal of money from my accont and provident fund. so kindly reply  how much share my sisters have authorised and how can i save the houses which i have constructed although it was in my fathers name before and in my mothers name now. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register