Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NehaAgarwal (SE)     25 February 2012

Mutation of land procedure

Hi,

I want to do the mutation of my land in which , we have built our home.

Our home is in private society. Some of our neighbhood already done with the mutation.

Our khasra number is 998.

My name is present in Khatauni in the gov website but not in bhulekh.

For the mutation, I have approached one lawyer. We have given all the required information and he already taken 7000 Rs. from us.  Now around 2 years are over, still that lawyer is not able to do mutation and not ready to return the money also.
He is again asking for more money. Everytime he ask for some more money and time.

And after taking the money and time, he is failed to do the mutation without any statisfied reason.

I have three questions:-

-How much time and money is required to do the mutation of the land?

- What is the procedure to do the mutation?

- I am suffered a lot from this laywer, he is making us fool from past 2 years.What action I can take against him?

Please reply to the above three questions.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

NehaAgarwal (SE)     25 February 2012

Sorry.. My name is also not present in Khatauni..the name of the seller from which we have purchased the land is present in khatauni.

Please reply..

-How much time and money is required to do the mutation of the land?

- What is the procedure to do the mutation?

- I am suffered a lot from this laywer, he is making us fool from past 2 years.What action I can take against him?

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 February 2012

Nehaji,

In Gujarat 45 days for mutation entry. U apporch your area Talati / Tehsildar / Collector / chief officer / corporation for that and give application with attach a true copy of Registered Sale Deed, Sale Deed Index and received application copy from them.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register