LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vimal   30 July 2017

my brother cheated with my mother.

My father gave a plot to my relative few years back for making a house only not for sell,and relative can sell plot to my family only,father gave plot at very low cost without doing any paper work. Now father is no more. The entire property was on my mother name. Now what happened my relative tried to sell that plot to outsider which was given to him only for house making porpose. So my brother transferred that plot on his own name by saying that he will give it back to my relative only when they will construct home on that plot or will sell to my family .that was fine,My mother agreed because this was the prime condition when my father gave plot to my relative. Now my relative is selling that plot in my family only means he is selling plot to me not to any outsider but my brother is refusing to give back that plot. What my mother can do now.? My mother is the only daughter of her parents and whole property belongs to her. we are from Hindu family.

Learning

8 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     30 July 2017

Once the property is sold then the same is sold forever and any restriction on further sale or transfer is illegal. No relief against the relative.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     30 July 2017

Once the property is sold then the same is sold forever and any restriction on further sale or transfer is illegal. No relief against the relative.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 July 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/my-brother-cheated-my-mother-649391.asp

vimal   30 July 2017

My brother did not pay any money in return to my mother at That time ,can my mother cancel that transfer of plot now

You have not replied to any point raised on mode of transfer in other thread or this thread?

Is it gift deed?

Gift deed is without consideration.

vimal   30 July 2017

It is sale deed

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 July 2017

Sale deed confers ownership with immediate effect.

It must be having narration of confirmation of amount paid by buyer and  recieved by seller.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register