Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

allaudeen (executive)     19 October 2016

Need divorce

Dear sir,

this is Anish from muslim community, got married four months ago, but the bride she is very doubtful, and suspicious on my character, creating story of extra-marital life with me on family members, making everyday quarrel with my old age parents, beating my mother, not doing any house hold work, telling wil go for womens committee and giving complaints against me on dowry case, etc. so I am not able to coninue life with this lady, please give me a suggestion and help me ...

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Triple talaq. Triple talaq. Triple talaq.

allaudeen (executive)     19 October 2016

Thank you for your suggestion sir, but how to proceed..they are giving notification of assault case on me and taking fake fractured x-ray report from doctor, etc...very confused...please help me..

A walk alone (-)     19 October 2016

First make a recording when they threads you of filing fake case and taking fake fractured x-ray report from doctor. After that pronounce Triple talaq. If she file any case let her file. The recording which you make will be evidence against her. Dnt be fear of these threats.

allaudeen (executive)     23 November 2016

Dear Sir,

Please give me suggestion and lawyers who is expert in this matter regarding this matter and now thing is going serious, everyday giving me mental torture and roudism, shall I give police complaint etc.

allaudeen (executive)     23 November 2016

Dear sir,

this is Anish from muslim community, got married four months ago, but the bride she is very doubtful, and suspicious on my character, creating story of extra-marital life with me on family members, making everyday quarrel with my old age parents, beating my mother, not doing any house hold work, telling wil go for womens committee and giving complaints against me on dowry case, etc. so I am not able to coninue life with this lady, please give me a suggestion and help me....

Please give me suggestion and lawyers who is expert in this matter regarding this matter and now thing is going serious, everyday giving me mental torture and roudism, shall I give police complaint etc.

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     24 November 2016

Hello Anish,

Which part of the India are you from?

File a police complaint in the area of police station. Call for Mediation on either side.

First try to resolve your dispute amicably .

Regads,

ZohebKhatri@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register