Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Help in divorce matter?

Page no : 2

S.Manoharan (MANAGER)     06 October 2009

Dear Mr.Ansari,

I have already filed case about rights-but she files divource what can i do?-how I can avoid?

Manoharan

Amit Goyal (Practice)     06 October 2009

recently the honb'le Supreme Court given an judgment that if both the parties to marriage are living separately and there is no chance for reconciliation than magistrate may pass the decree of divorce in favour or husband or wife whoever may be the petitioner...

Amit Goyal (Practice)     06 October 2009

Hello sir .. if u both are ready to get divorce .. than there is a provision u/s 13-B of Hindu Marriage act and after filling of petition for divorce by mutual consent.  The very first day the statement of both the parties are made before the Judge and a after 6 months you will get the decree of divorce.. for any further query please contanct me at my mail id.. amitgoel1385@gmail.com or call me at 9896161409 only in working hours.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     16 October 2009

AMIT IS EXPAINED RIGHTLY.

S.Manoharan (MANAGER)     22 October 2009

Dear Mr.Ansari,

I already filed the case under my rights and child custody-If she applied for divource what i can do?-how many years it will take?

S.Manoharan

Dear Sir,
I have married my wife in 1995,after that we are living together up to 2005,and we have child 14 years old. I have married while she is not working.  After marriage i have educated her MCA after the 6 years she got the job in MNC company with good salary.  Sinece her brothers are not protecting their parents they encourage her all negative attitudes and given me lot of troubles seperated us 4 years back.  I applied my rights and child custody,but  she doesn't want clike with me and told in lok adadlat.  What is my right .  I don't want give divource because of my daughter's furture. She is asking divource i hope she is trying for re-marriage.  If he apply for divource what I have to do? my daughter's life should not spoil.Pl.advice.

I have already registered restitution of conjugal rights and Child custody in family court.. If she apply for divource how many months it will take?-She must be applying for divource for re-marriage-what I can do?-Pl.advice

S.Manoharan

Dear Sir,
I have married my wife in 1995,after that we are living together up to 2005,and we have child 14 years old. I have married while she is not working.  After marriage i have educated her MCA after the 6 years she got the job in MNC company with good salary.  Sinece her brothers are not protecting their parents they encourage her all negative attitudes and given me lot of troubles seperated us 4 years back.  I applied my rights and child custody,but  she doesn't want clike with me and told in lok adadlat.  What is my right .  I don't want give divource because of my daughter's furture. She is asking divource i hope she is trying for re-marriage.  If he apply for divource what I have to do? my daughter's life should not spoil.Pl.advice.

I have already registered restitution of conjugal rights and Child custody in family court.. If she apply for divource how many months it will take?-She must be applying for divource for re-marriage-what I can do?-Pl.advice

S.Manoharan

E.Mail: manoseshadri@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register