Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anon Desi   24 September 2024

Newly married wife left house proudly and not returning

Hi Team,

i married a girl 10 months ago in a arranged marriage setup. Both software professional, both earn good. We stay with my parents and brother. 

she is typical case of feminism where she does not want to do any work at home, respect anyone or put much efforts to maintain this marriage. 

We always fight daily in very ugly manner. She is very abusive, voilent and cunning person. She lie to anyone and everything to get things as she wants. She always says that i will die alone and she has many people who will come and destroy my family. She is very clear when she says that she does not want this marriage as much as i do. She just wants a divorce and i dont want divorce. Maybe she is psycologically playing with my feelings. 

she pack bag and leaves to stay with her mother in every fight. She stays there for months before i go and plead and beg her to come back home. She puts all blackmail and terms and condition then only puts efforts to come back home. 

she does mental emotional torture if not listen to her and then threatens to leave all the time. Her mother is just 20 minutes away from my house. And has lied to her frieneds relatives and family members by exagerating the fights and showing how innocent she is and we all are criminals. So all of them are furious at us. 

after last fight she left my house two months back and went to stay with her mother (20 minutes from my house). her people are protecting her. We are in ZERO contact for 2 months now. 

and i am sure she is planning to divorce and put sort of ugly cases on me and my family  she is such person who will play mind games and blame games to make us suffer emotionally/mentally/financially

• i own a big house, luxury car and 2 bikes on my name
  • I want to protect my assets and also mental and emotional peace of family. 

what all cases she can put on me and how can i protect my family from the same  

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 September 2024

She has left your home i.e., her matrimonial home voluntarily, hence you may  wait for her to retur, for a considerable period.

If she is not returning even after six months you may decide to file a contested divorce case on the grounds of cruelty.

She may retaliate with false crimional cases, you can take preventive measures accordingly when she does them

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 September 2024

Put social pressure to persuade your wife and in-laws to resuming her matrimonial home and your company before exploring legal option(s) which is bound to spoil your relation(s) and married life.

Anon Desi   25 September 2024

@kalaiselvan - Actually she is very aggressive and voilent person who will never listen or take any lower hand after fights. She will tell me rest of my life that I was the begger to went and begged her to come back and all. 

She always does this. Leaves/deserts me until is reach out (plead/beg). Then she will put all unreasonable terms and conditions against me and my parents. And that no one should question her ruthless behaviour towards all of us. Then only she will bother coming back. 

But technically if we approach (by calling or messaging or going to bring her back home). She will come. But then her superiority is retained. She is too cruel to be with us. We turned out too simple and straight forward for a person like her. 

We are just waiting to see her action from last 2 months. But no response at all. I know her. She is waiting for me and play mind games to show me how amazing her life is without me.  Putting pictures online and all. So my people are asking me to get rid of her before she is back and torture me for rest of my life. 

I am honestly 90% sure that they are right about her. She is very vengeful and can go to any extreme to teach someone a lesson, etc. 

But at the same time I kinda miss the good moments with her. My people are totally against her as they have seen her crazy side for last 10 months. 

I am sure that once she knows we are thinking legally, she will throw us under the bus instantly in anger by putting all false and fake cases.  

I am really scared what will happen in my future. Please help. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 September 2024

You cannot live under constant fear forever, you have to face them one day, why don't it be today.

Don't get scared by her threats, you can always challenge them in court of law.

If she files false criminal cases, you can obtain anticipatory bail and challenge her false allegations in the trial proceedings to nullify her allgations and get her case dismissed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register