Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Popalbhat (Design Engg.)     09 July 2014

No road

Hello Sir,

In 1987 my Father , his younger and elder brother purchase a land at village of 00.01.00 Acre and then built the house.Both younger brother trusted on elder brother and put only his name as owner of land.

But on house tax extract (8/A extract) put all three brothers name and later on made it separate for house only.Then again in front of the house all thee brothers purchase 00.01.00 acre land and made elder brother as owner. 

But now days elder brother is saying that the land is mine you can not enter in my land but we don't have any road without land next to our house.

So what should we do now ?

Please suggest.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     26 July 2014

Dear,

These transactions are generally called benami transactions. Firstly, send a legal notice claiming your share in the said property, still if nothing comes out then file a civil suit claiming your share in the said property and show evidences that the same has been purchased jointly but the same has been registered in brother's name.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register